Friday, June 29, 2007

Swine.

Last night I went to the Phillies game. Those of you you who know me know that this equates to uninhibited hotdog devouring. Last night was no different. Upon entry to the stadium I waited for a good 15 minutes before engourging my face on delicious scraps of meat. Anyway, I had 2 Phillies franks from the Kiddie Stand (which are no different in size than the regulars) durring batting practice , and then 2 "real" Phillie Franks during the game.

The First 2 Dogs i gave 2 growling stomachs out 10 (this is due to the burnt shell of meat on the outside combined with the jet of watery ketchup that sogified my bun)

However! the Last 2 dogs I gave 9 out of 10 Growling Stomachs....they were great...the only down side is that frigging wrapper they put them in, its an accident waiting to happen.

No comments: