Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harpoon summer variety case.

m and I got a case of Harpoon Summer Variety this weekend.


1 Harpoon UFO Hefeweizen - Super smooth. Easy to drink. Light body. Aftertaste has a noticeable bite. 8/10 frosty mugs.

2 Harpoon UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen - One of the best beers I have had in a long time. Great aftertaste. The raspberry didn't overwhelm the taste of the beer but was still noticeable. I have noticed that with a lot of fruit beers the fruit either overwhelms or underwhelms the actual beer itself. 10/10 frosty mugs.

3 Harpoon I.P.A. - My God I love a nice I.P.A. This has a pretty high ABV (5.90%) So needless to say I was feeling pretty nice after a few of these guys. Dark body. Nice carbonation. 9/10 frosty mugs.

4 Harpoon Summer Beer - A Kolsch style summer beer. It was just OK. Very light body. Highly carbonated. Smooth taste. Easy to drink. Typical summer brew. 7/10 frosty mugs

No comments: