Monday, August 13, 2007

Broiled fresh caught flounder.


As I mentioned earlier I went fishing on Sunday morning. Later that night I got to reap the benefits.

Broiled Flounder with Lemon:

Ingredients:

- 4 fresh flounder fillets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- the juice of 2 small lemons
- 1 sliced lemon
- rosemary or thyme (if you want)

Preparation:

- preheat oven to 375 F.
- pour half of the olive oil into the bottom of an ovensafe pan
- lay the fillets evenly into the pan
- pour the lemon juice evenly over the fillets
- do the same with the olive oil
- add salt and pepper to taste
- place lemon slices on the fish
- cover with aluminum foil and bake for 12-15 minutes

Overall I would give this 8/10 growling stomachs. That's a generous 8 only because I busted my ass catching the bastards and I was out on the water by 7:30 A.M.

No comments: